Monday, July 12, 2010

Is Sportcraft A Good Foosball Table Brand

Welcome to Eves

love lovers

here will I set in the future things with me can be adopted.
Over the years, has here acquired a lot of which either has no place or I do not have time to dress was, so I separate my heavy heart of some old and a lighter heart of some new :-)

The older items are mostly vintage so mostly unique. Some signs of wear are present and normal, if it has more quirks, I would point out.

top I set up bases to make it clearer.
I will also give an update at the top right of this page is. So you see, if there is something new to old. In the blog, I would also point out.

If interested, please ADVANCE by email request, I can gladly provide information, send photos and dimensions, and again more accurate description. It is a private sale without any guarantee. So please ask me BEFORE.

the dispatch of course I choose the cheapest shipping method if you should like several things, then I charge only once the actual shipping plus one euro for packaging.

So for a parcel up to 2 kg: 5,10 Eur
and a package of 5 kg to 10 kg: 7,90 EUR
10 kg to 20 kg: 12,90 EUR per DHL German Post

bulky by Hermes ( I call it the herpes yes messenger, but that's part not even ask) please, I must ask themselves before their prices.

I will ship overseas, please inquire beforehand.

If your looking for something specific on items and furniture, then please also ask simple, I'm really lying around a lot.

This is not a store
:-) It's just a cleanup of my personal love and accumulated objects and furniture.

Have fun
Eve
888unikum (at) web.de

And here you about the raffle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment