Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Do I Suction The Pleghm Out Of My Baby

Note to Blog / Youtube channel

blog
Hi,
of the occasion I would like to say a few words to our blog and Youtube channel lost: Both this blog and the channel are still moderated. As you can see from the comments, we are happy to criticism. This presupposes, however, who apparently is also formulated Sun Verbal gaffes, insults and Goss language we do not and will not tolerate! It is therefore futile, dear Basher and inquisitors since long effusions typing, but what we are for a "pile of dirt, cheaters, scammers, whatever" (excerpt of the deleted comments of this month). Criticism is made of testimony and argument. Say, "I think ABC is not good because XYZ." Criticism in the form of "all stupid except me" is polemic, which we do not waste our time!
Therefore I ask all the trolls: Do not waste your energy, it has no sense eh! Thank you and have the honor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment