Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can You Have High Alt From Flu

turquoise ...

... to my blog ♥
Hoppala since yesterday but I would almost herausgeflutscht the solution when I accidentally hit "publish" o)


Today there are many reasons to celebrate:
♥ my blog celebrates its first birthday
♥ the 150 readers are fully
♥ Spring is coming! : O)

And because today "lure spring "-Thursday, there is to celebrate the day a
" turquoise birthday giveaway "
of me





can win this bag. ♥




's right to the beach! * lol *


Just leave Just comment here or a
(if you have a Google account) I send a mail to:
raffle [at] titatoni [dot] com

And be already in your Lostopf!

I would be delighted if your mitnehmt the pictures and link to this Sweepstakes, but this is not a prerequisite.

On 6 March 2011 at 24:00 Clock I do the lid on the Lostopf.


I wish you good luck!

And more turquoise there during the day at Pimpi wife and her secretary .


0 comments:

Post a Comment